us

us

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Ride/Parade

Route: Home to Great Neck via our favorite Greenway route
Mileage: 30 miles

Since we did 100 miles yesterday, we were a little sluggish today.  It felt good to get out again, but we both were not at the top of our game.  Keegan had to be back by the afternoon, so we decided to try and go back up to our quaint little area in Great Neck.  Jen was craving smoothies, so we hoped it would be open, but it was Memorial Day so we were skeptical.  Jen joked that maybe they'd get stuck because of a parade--but instead they found themselves part of one!  Clearly Great Neck was a patriotic little town and everywhere was closed, so we turned around and headed back.  We ended up stopping at a Korean place that had delicious bulgogi and fresh smoothies after all!  It was definitely harder than the day before, but have to keep training!  We got this!

2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    mattress for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    memory foam pad

    ReplyDelete